Indiana Real Estate Exam Prep
The Indiana License Professor is Indiana’s number one provider of high quality real estate knowledge designed to help YOU pass your Indiana real estate exam the first time. Explanations and feedback given by the Indiana License Professor is provided by real estate license instructors and professional realtors from across Indiana, including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, and Evansville. Thousands of students have already aced their Indiana real estate exam by preparing with the Indiana License Professor.
Indiana State Licensing
The Indiana Real Estate Commission registers and regulates brokers and has its real estate licensing exam administered by PSI. Our Indiana real estate prep exams cover all of the necessary fundamentals for both the state and national portion of the PSI exam.
- Property Ownership
- Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Valuation and Market Analysis
- General Principles of Agency
- Property Condition and
- Transfer of Title
- Practice of Real Estate
- Real Estate Calculations
- The Indiana Real Estate Commission
- Statutory & Regulatory Requirements
- Statutes & Rules Governing Licensees
- Real Estate Office Procedures
Indiana License Package Features
Indiana Specific Questions
Interactive Study Modes
(Learning, Exam, & Flash Card)
Specific Math and Definition Exams
Prepare for Both State and National Exams
Practicing real estate exam questions with the Indiana License Professor will:
- Increase your understanding of course material
- Improve your exam comfort, familiarity, and completion speed
- Start preparing immediately as there is no software to be delivered
- Work from home comfortably (slippers allowed): Study wherever and whenever you desire
- Have no need to attend expensive exam prep classes or real estate license school
The content for each Indiana real estate exam has been extensively planned out by the Indiana License Professors editorial staff; professionals who teach real estate license courses all over Indiana. Through their valuable years of instructional experience they have created a series of practice tests that help future realtors prepare for their real estate exam. Don’t set up to fail. Pass the Indiana real estate exam using the excellent practice exams and informative feedback that the Indiana License Professor’s system provides. And don’t forget – we have a 100% money back guarantee!
Topics Covered in our Package
Indiana exam questions and our comprehensive glossary cover all real estate topics, including:
- Introduction to the Real Estate Business
- Real Property and the Law
- Concepts of Home Ownership
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Listing Agreements and Buyer Representation
- Interests in Real Estate
- Forms of Real Estate Ownership
- Legal Descriptions
- Real Estate Taxes and Other Liens
- Real Estate Contracts
- Transfer of Title
- Title Records
- Real Estate Financing: Principles
- Real Estate Financing: Practice
- Property Management
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Land-Use Controls and Property Development
- Fair Housing and Ethical Practices
- Environmental Issues and Real Estate Transactions
- Closing the Real Estate Transaction
- Real Estate Math
- Indiana Law and Practice
Broker License Requirements
A Indiana Real Estate Broker License is required of individuals who want to who perform acts of real estate services in Indiana. A broker license would allow you to operate your own real estate business or act as a broker for a corporation or partnership. Purchasing the broker package and selecting Indiana will provide you with national exam prep questions as well as Indiana-specific broker practice questions.
Minimum Requirements to Apply for the Broker License
- be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the United States
- has never, either directly or through a corporation or other entity, had a professional or business license suspended or revoked have not been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony
- has had an active Indiana salesperson’s license for one year (this may be waived by the commission upon a finding of equivalent experience)
- have successfully completed an approved broker course of study
- Apply for a license by submitting the application fee prescribed by the commission and an application
- Pass a written examination prepared and administered by the commission or its duly appointed agent
- Submit not more than one year after passing the written examination
Take our free sample real estate exam so you can see exactly what you are signing up for. Just remember that you get access to the entire databank with 1600+ questions specific to Indiana.
Want a Free Sample Exam?
Enter your email to receive a real estate licensing exam with 50 sample questions.
You can also receive updates, promotions, and tips from other candidates who have recently passed, but don’t worry – we hate spam too, and you can unsubscribe any time!
Frequently Asked Questions
We know you may still have a number of questions about obtaining your real estate license in Indiana. Here are the most commonly asked ones. If you still have questions, just go to our contact page and let us know.
The broker exam contains 75 national questions and 50 state-specific questions. You must correctly answer 75% to pass. This would mean at least 60 of the national questions and 38 of the state specific questions to pass.
Just because you have a criminal record, it does not mean that you will be prevented from receiving your license. It is always best to provide details on your application. If you are unsure, you can always call the commission to clarify what type of convictions are allowed, and which are not.
You are given a total of 4 hours for the broker exam. You are are allowed 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes) for the national portion and 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes) for the state portion, for a total of 240 minutes (4 hours).